Automation Business Analyst
Have you always wanted to be a part of a Brownfield Masterplan within food production industry? For a global top leader within medical nutrition we’re looking for an Automation Business Analyst!
Can you advise both the business and the engineer on a strategic level? Apply now or read along!You are the linking pin between engineering and business. This means you can translate the strategic needs, but also speak the language of technical specialists. For exaplme solving problems before solutions are proposed and ensuring that customer needs are made concrete into.
Essential behaviours and compentences:
- Managing complexity, with tenacity and resilience
- Taking ownership en responsibility
- Engaging & aligning teams (and be able to influence and persuade)
- Connecting inside & outside the organization ( with costumer orientation in mind)
- Cross-functional collaboration
This role is part of a project for at least 12 months, with a possibility for extension.
Your gross monthly income will vary between €6000 and €7000 a month.
We would like to discuss further employment discussions in a personal conversation.
We’re looking for someone with:
* Demonstrable experience in IA within the (food)industry;
* Bachelor level;
* minimum of 3 years experience in project management
* Demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst
About the company:
You are part of the Industrial Automation team. You are expected to be a leader and implementator of Industrial Automation in technical projects.This means delivering turnkey automation solutions in sustainable way in accordance with the client needs.