Business Analyst – Agile Project Lead, AVP
Seeking a dynamic Technical Project Lead/Business Analyst. You will work with a highly technical agile team in a dynamic environment in both cloud and on-prem technologies in the architecture team delivering solutions to the enterprise. You will be exposed to a number of passionate stakeholders and will work on resolving complex technological challenges. If you are seeking a role in IT for a global financial firm and appreciate the dynamics of overcoming frequent obstacles of implementing an adoption of cloud architecture, consider a career with State Street.
As the Agile Project Lead you will:
• Lead cross-functional teams to solve issues and overcome obstacles
• Lead continuous process improvements
• Publish monthly reports, PPTs, documents and work with other teams to establish appropriate tracking for capitalization purposes
• Develop project plans, determine project scope, define agile approach
• Engage with team(s) to deliver and meet project timelines
• Works with product owner to prioritize the backlogs and groom with appropriate individuals
• Create user stories with relevant acceptance criteria
• Adapt during the course of a project as needed to ensure deliverables are met
• Ensure all projects and releases are appropriately tested and risks are mitigated
• Discuss with stakeholders to ensure there is no gap at any level
• Document process workflow and other diagrams as needed
• Set up meetings to ensure collaboration and proper communication are met for defined deliverables and dispose/mitigate roadblocks
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
• Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS
• some level of scrum master certification
• Experience using MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio
• Experience using Jira, GIT, Jenkins
• Have a BA/BS or equivalent experience in managing software products (2+ years)
• Ability to multitask amongst projects and understand their cross-functional impact
• Experience executing agile projects in large, complex, enterprise scale environments
• Experience with large and small initiatives
• Expert knowledge of project methodologies (Agile/scrum/Kanban and waterfall)
• Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
• Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
• Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
• Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
• Ability to work with and lead a team
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers