Business Analyst – FE News
S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a Business Analyst on a remote basis.
The client offer a variety of professional courses through AEB and Apprenticeships, this role would be working closely with the change and implementation team, identifying business needs and understanding business strategies and visions to create new changes to improve the development and quality of the business.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Business Analyst, the roles and responsibilities will include:
– Understanding existing agreements and facilitate new business processes and detailed requirements
– Manage outsourced activities, analyse and ensure value for money and fir for purpose delivery
– Keep a record of data through interviews, document/business analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, , task and workflow analysis
– Ensure overall strategic goals and objectives are up to the stated requirements
– Assist the project manager with defining and identifying the business elements within assigned projects. Providing an estimate of the effort/time/cost (S/M/L) required and any dependencies
– Solving issues that halt the delivery of business benefits, facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders
– Identify relevant technologies /software that will drive efficiencies
– Actively communicate/collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and deliver the following artefacts: Functional Requirements, Business Requirements, Gap Analysis, Use Cases and GUI/Screen/Interface designs
– Analyse trade offs between usability and performance needs, while collaborating between subject experts.
Experience and Skills:
As a business analyst you will need to have the following experience and skills:
– Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grades A-C (including English and Maths)
– BCS Business Analysis Qualification
– 5+ years in a commercial environment with experience in end-to-end solution development
– The ability to manage workshops and meetings
– Face to face experience with clients
– Well experienced in business or systems/technical or process analysis
– Knowledge of how to use process modelling tools ( e.g. Microsoft Viso)
Apply today for the role of a Business Analyst.