Business Analyst II
Responsible for performing analysis and reporting for multiple service and operations organizations, while contributing to recommendations for the business unit. Makes process improvements and adjustments to existing reporting models accounting for inputs from multiple stakeholders. Assists in small to medium projects, which may involve developing solution for problems within the business unit. Helps to resolve problems or issues through methods of trouble shooting, as well as separate analysis. Using sound information and theory, provides management with recommended actions to resolve issues or create value for the business.
- Perform less complex reporting and analysis resulting in recommendations for the business unit based on their needs for major and minor process improvements, small to medium projects within business unit, in a format consumable for leaders.
- Perform a combination of complex and less complex reporting and analysis, which could involve creating reports from initiation to completion.
- Develop solutions for routine and more complex problems for the business unit. Identify and recommend changes to policies, procedures and business model with guidance from leader. Makes recommendations that best meet business objectives.
- Associate degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- Strong analytical, quantitative & problem solving skills and ability to use statistical analysis and modeling
- Strong knowledge of business operations and processes in more than two areas
- Ability to communicate effectively on recommendations and analysis results, and establish and maintain strong relationships across the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with putting data analysis and recommendations into a consumable and effective format for Sr. Leaders