We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our operations team based in Soho Works White City, London. This is a 6 month contract initially, on a full-time basis.
We are a ground-breaking fashion company that has just launched Aligne, a brand-new sustainable fashion label and TheFounded, a multi brand fashion platform. Our focus is on the future of fashion, our mindset is disruptive and our aim is to make our industry sustainable and forward-thinking.
- Support the executive team in delivering a fully functioning Business Central implementation
- Communicate clear, concise, and accurate stakeholder, solution, or transitional requirements to stakeholder(s) responsible for approving the requirements, and then makes sure they are approved.
- Define and map solutions (people, process and technology) to meet objectives
- Liaise with key business stakeholders and external partners to ensure business & system processes contribute effectively to the business.
- Define & align detailed business processes and system processes.
- Ensure business applications customizations are kept to minimum.
- 5+ years project delivery experience in business applications / change projects
- Extensive experience implementing and using Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (preferably with Trimit industry vertical)
- Change management
- Full project life cycle experience
- Successful delivery of multiple integration projects
- Fashion/footwear industry knowledge
- Wholesale/distribution/FMCG knowledge across the full supply chain (excluding manufacturing)
- Working within the end user business
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount across all brands
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.
BRAVEHEART is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.