Business Analyst SAP Finance
Finance / Accounting
We are looking for a (senior) Business Analyst Finance that can help the finance department of a global FMCG player to implement SAP S4/HANA. You are part of the global finance team and an important sparring partner for the colleagues in your team but also for the IT colleagues responsible for the technical implementation.As part of the Global Controlling team, and you report into the Global Development Director. You will be responisble to lead the identification, design, implementation, documentation, and communication of process improvements in the area of Record to Report. The improvements will often have an IT solution component and will always focus on end-to-end process efficiency. You will be part of a cross functional development team. Record-to-Report involves system configuration, month end closure activities inside and outside S4/HANA, reporting through various BI tools and consolidation.
- You continuously monitor the process performance by identifying and measuring KPI’s.
- You stay close to the key stakeholders in the various countries to identify improvements and training or competence development needs.
- You review and challenge proposed process and solution changes from other process owners to safeguard compliance, efficiency and simplicity in the process and solution.
- You continuously balance the interest of the different stakeholders and come to the best possible approach based on a structured discussion and by engaging the right cross functional partners.
We can offer an annual gross salary of around 80.000 Euro in combination with excellent secondary benefits
* We are role looking for a top performer with an outstanding educational and work background.
* You are experienced in end-to-end process development for finance with hands-on experience as SAP user or developer and have advanced knowledge of S4/HANA enterprise structures, financial accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO).
* Having extensive experience in SAP is a must in this role.
* You have worked in a controlling role, preparing both internal and external financial reporting.
* You can work with stakeholders from different parts of the organization and are able to quickly develop your understanding of specific processes.
* You are able to focus on delivering business value and simplification. Making decisions on priority and weighting benefit and cost of initiatives is part of your daily work.
* You have good knowledge of business intelligence solutions and of system integration.
* You bring high energy to engage in communication with stakeholders to identify, understand and implement solution and process developments.
* You are a highly critical, organized, and structured person and you are experienced in project management both under the waterfall and agile method.
* You are resilient under (time) pressure. Also, you feel comfortable within a start-up environment, where processes are to be built and responsibilities are not yet set in stone.
* You have a minimal of 8 years of experience within relevant positions.
About the company:
We are looking for a (senior) Business Analyst Finance that can help the finance department of a global FMCG player to implement SAP S4/HANA. You are part of the global finance team and an important sparring partner for the colleagues in your team but also for the IT colleagues responsible for the technical implementation.