Reports to: Head of Systems & IT
12 Months (Fixed Term Contract)
- Every day the energy, creativity and passion of Manolo permeates through our business.
- We believe in the artist and the artisan; we are innovative while still protecting our heritage.
- We believe in working proactively and being solution focussed.
- We believe in upholding family values; we treat everyone with honesty and respect while nurturing our teams to deliver excellence.
- We believe in making people smile.
To provide excellent customer service and an efficient and proactive administrative and technical support for all MB IT and application systems, working closely with third-party suppliers and actively participate in the testing and implementation of new systems. To assist in the analysis of the company’s Systems & IT along with business area need, to create, collaborate, design and implement solutions to improve operational efficiency. Provide Systems & integration support to all end users, Retail stores, warehouses and factories, including training and associated documentation. Predominantly a hands-on technical role, the Business Systems Analyst will be required to be fully understand and communicate IT Processes, manage installations and configurations as well as run administration on a range of Systems.
- Analysing existing business processes and the current use of technology to identify areas of improvement. Identify problematic areas and suggest/design timely strategic solutions.
- Gather requirements and draft specification documents and processes with users, ensuring collaboration across business areas.
- Draft and publish user documentation and process flows, as appropriate.
- Propose new solutions for business efficiencies, social/environmental impact, and revenue increase.
- Provide training and material on relevant platforms in order to be able to work effectively in their respective areas.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Reacting to tickets logged in our Support portal, to triage and progress to resolution or to assign within Systems & IT or to a 3rd party partner
- Maintain integrations between systems and third parties, which include (but are not limited to) SFTP, EDI, and Web Service.
- Pro-actively monitoring to ensure transmissions are operating smoothly and without any error.
- Be a key liaison with our factory in Italy, to assess and suggest technological advancements to improve operational efficiencies.
- Support the development, implementation and corindation of systems policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Audit systems, assess their outcomes and present information to Head of Systems & IT where necessary.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
Any other tasks as requested.
System Skills and Experience Required:
- Must be able to work off own initiative, multi-task, and to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail, organisation skills and workload prioritisation
- Excellent time management
- Pro-active / takes ownership of responsibilities
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong and effective presentation skills and ability to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels, Italian speaker required
- Logical and analytical
- Excellence: High level of finesse and excellence required in delivery of all tasks.
- Experience of Supply Chain including Retail and Wholesale essential
- Experience of IT solutions analysis, implementation, and project management
- Computer science related degree in business systems or information systems preferable
- Knowledge of POS systems and PLM (ideally Cegid Y2 and Centric 8)
- Ability to interpret and work with Data, Knowledge of Power BI would be advantageous
- Knowledge of E-Commerce and PIM systems desirable
- Knowledge of ERP and WMS
- Experience of Integration development and management, including knowledge of EDI protocol and processes, SFTP, CSV, API, Web Services
- Knowledge of SQL and XML
- Proficient with OS; Windows 10, Windows Server, Mac OS X
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of technical support and computer operations
- Knowledge of Networks, TCP/IP
Some travel required