Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking an EMEA CRM Coordinator & Business Analyst as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Coordinate the implementation of all global CRM strategies and programs in EMEA
- Interact with the Local General Managers, proposing CRM strategy focused on clientelling and action plans
- Follow up actions of countries and benchmark of results across countries
- Adapt corporate guidelines from HQ to local
- Propose tools needed to improve CRM programs
- Oversee and improve database quality to optimise capture rate
- Interaction in the plan with digital world
- Monitor usage of CRM activities and tools/ materials within retail
- Coordinate annual and new product launch campaigns
- Coordinate client-oriented projects across EMEA
- Implement a strategy on how to better use client data coming from e-players integration.
- Support in the coordination of monthly business review with CEO and in next Budget/FC presentation (beyond CRM related topics)
- Support in kicking off contests at EMEA level with strong focus on local business
Who you are?
- At least 3 in the same role in a Luxury Company with proven CRM experience before
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills, highly organized with great attention to details
- A strong analytical person that shows curiosity and proactivity in data interpretation
- A person willing to travel
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
BOTTEGA VENETA S.R.L.