We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
The International Trade Operations team aims to assure a smooth customer experience, while controlling all our cross-border costs. Our challenge is to create optimized and scalable internal and external processes to achieve the most balanced P&L. You will report to the International Trade Operations Manager and will work with multiple teams within the business, from Delivery Operations, Local Market Teams, Tax, Legal, Finance and engage with our logistics partners whom we rely for our cross-border operations. We are looking for someone who has the passion for finding answers to complex questions and is excited to join our company – and wants to have some fun along the way. We have a supportive work environment and invest (a lot) in the personal development of our people.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the Duties and Taxes P&L – monitor our costs and revenue, explain deviations, and find opportunities
- Lead the transformation Programme that aims to revamp the E2E International Operations processes.
- Deep dive into complex issues to produce insightful and clear presentations, highlighting threats and opportunities.
- Provide innovative recommendations, collaborating with stakeholders at multiple levels and across multiple areas of the business.
- Leverage automation to better control our processes, to reduce manual work and to increase visibility over triggerable issues.
- Analyze end-to-end processes and propose improvement opportunities.
- Build and manage positive relationships with our external providers and carriers to promote transparency, visibility and collaboration.
- Work on key strategic projects and ad-hoc analysis.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience in Operations
- Passionate about Strategy, Operations, and Technology
- Project management mindset
- Skilled in problem solving and analytics
- Experienced in Excel, SQL and BI and data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau)
- Fluent in English
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.