The Letsema Group is looking to engage exceptional, high performing Senior Business Analysts for diverse Fixed Term Contracting opportunities. Successful applicants will be assigned to current or future, high impact projects supporting our clients’ strategic objectives.
At Letsema, we believe in business being a catalyst for social change. Achieving this ambition is only possible through the combined talents and skills of the Letsema family. We take pride in working with individuals from a variety of backgrounds who have the drive and intellect to bring about positive social change through the enablement Letsema offers to new and returning clients and partners.
Future Job Title: Senior Business Analysts
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
A Senior Business Analyst is responsible for the delivery of a work-streams (or small projects) objectives. You will guide the project team, while managing all stakeholders, to ensure that results are delivered in a professional manner, that advocates the name of the company. The incumbent will receive support from the Account and Programme Manager’s and manage junior Analysts, if and when required.
- With the support of a Programme Manager & Engagement Manager, develop and formalise applicable objectives, to ensure all in scope requirements of the client are met.
- Define and manage solution scope.
- Prepare requirements package.
- Identify and document business rules.
- Manage requirements traceability and negotiate prioritization.
- Manage stakeholder concerns.
- Ensure all the business requirements, evaluations and recommendations of possible business solutions, assessments and feasibility analysis are documented, circulated and signed off by the relevant stakeholders.
- Inform/highlight the project risks.
- Support testing by linking test cases to requirements.
- Organise their team to deliver on the work stream objectives, within budget, timeline, and at the agreed quality of work.
- Lead, develop and coach team members to assist in the delivery of objectives, while allowing opportunity for growth of all team members.
- Develop and drive initiatives to ensure that the work streams objectives are met.
- Incorporate change management processes in implementation of all initiatives for the client.
- Escalate any support required to the Programme Manager and Engagement Manager.
A high preference for a bachelor’s degree or master’s Degree in: Business, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Actuarial Science or Engineering.
**Please take note that the information and data which we require from you, as a voluntary applicant for a potential vacancy within the Letsema Holdings and its subsidiary companies, will be solely used for the purposes of the internal recruitment process, and which are permitted under the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPIA”). Subject to POPIA and applicable law, you hereby voluntarily provide us with your personal information and consent to store and process your personal information, for the sole purpose of its internal recruitment process.
We will only collect special personal information about you when necessary and we will only process such information if you have given your consent for us to do so.
- Requirement Gathering
- Business Process Analysis
- Business analysis
- Traceability matrix
- Requirements elicitation
- Business Process Mapping
- Workshop Facilitation
- Report Writing
- Digitization Tool
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Financial Advisory & Consulting Service
- 5 to 10 years Business Analysis
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Letsema, founded in 1996, is a black-owned management consulting firm at the heart of a diversified investment group.
The word “Letsema” is of Sotho origin, meaning people coming together to work for a common purpose. This sense of collective effort towards a shared vision is our underlying ethos.
With long-term thinking and a broad base of skills, intellect, and IP, we aim to contribute meaningfully to the betterment of society. Each leg of our business – Consulting, Investments and Foundation – reinforces the other, setting them apart and making them stronger.
Our consultancy provides specialist services across the value chain, helping companies set direction, accelerate their journey, and ensure sustainability.
Our seven practice areas combine long-term thinking and access to a broad base of skills, intellect, and IP to facilitate institutional success, power change and meaningful contribution to society.