Sr Business Analyst
Enhance our use of technology/tools to create a more efficient and better controlled end-to-end reporting process to be leveraged across the firm (including Controllership, External Reporting, Investor Relations, etc.). Support projects from design through implementation. Build out enhanced data analytics capabilities within the Controllership organization to improve business diagnosis, insights, and transparency.
- Responsible for researching and executing large/complex business process improvements and initiatives that support operational excellence, productivity enhancements, growth or other key initiatives.
- Manage multiple relationships across the organization, and at times with external parties. Be the main point of contact to answer questions within business analyst area of expertise. Act as liaison among business leaders, staff and utility functions to gather information and share best practices, and to ensure initiatives are executed appropriately. Partner with business leaders to evaluate current process and systems/tools, and develop enhancements through new data capture and flow improvements that lead to improvement in the efficiency and quality of financial reporting and business understanding.
- Present results of analysis and/or recommendations to business partners. Communicate action plans and priorities to appropriate partners.
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in business process improvement methodology and data analysis. Drive a continuous improvement mindset to ensure an evolving level of efficient and effective processes.
- Bachelors degree with a focus in Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems or a quantitative field.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills with experience in process improvement.
- Strong relationship and communication skills in working with colleagues, and influencing customers on recommendations and analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of business operations and processes with ability to articulate these processes to others.
- Highly detail oriented, organized, self-motivated and proactive.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Workiva (including Wdesk and Wdata).
- Experience with Workday Financials and Workday Adaptive Planning (or other general ledger systems).