XYZ Beverage (PRESS Premium Alcohol Seltzer) – Business Analyst – Brewbound.com Craft Beer Job Listing
XYZ Beverage (PRESS Premium Alcohol Seltzer)
Apply for this Job
Sales Director /National Accounts Director
Exempt / Salary + Benefits
The Business Analyst collaborates with Sales & Operational leadership to gather, interpret, and use complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results. This role will be focused on providing accurate and actionable standardized reports, maintaining documentation, implementing processes, building meeting presentations, form submissions, identifying trends, and optimizing efficiencies.
- Provide supporting data and documentation for National Accounts / RSM’s to utilize for Wholesaler and Key Account meetings.
- To include standardized monthly and quarterly business plan data.
- All other sales data as needed in terms of support.
- Monitor & track effective pricing identifying opportunities for price promotions, increases, and reductions set by leadership.
- Work in conjunction with National Accounts to capture all authorizations and distribution mandates by the retailer, as well as identify all distribution voids via internal data reporting: (Call Points)
- Manage & Create market survey templates via KARMA notes, systemizing retail communication Nationally and Regionally.
- Participate in periodic field market visits, wholesaler/NAM meetings, and Retail Vision surveys to gain an understanding of market dynamics and apply insights to sales support projects.
- Collaborate with sales team to segment targeted outlets via DMA’s, demographics, geographical location, channel, and velocity.
- Monthly benchmarking and scorecard reporting on results and standings relative to plan performance, distribution, depletions, Inventory, trends, and retail execution– with emphasis on targeted accounts and DMAs.
- Implement all new distributors in VIP, improve and maintain data accuracy for all distributors, item compliance, outlets, and brand finder via the website.
- Order Management by ensuring orders are placed in full and on time by utilizing the available data, to provide information to RSM’s/Wholesalers to proactively forecast needs.
- Forecasting Production by providing supporting documentation for planning production through forecasting, by SKU & division.
- Conduct monthly training, to assist with sales analysis, distribution, and velocity forecasting and implement best practices.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Simply Deliver the “Premium” Seltzer Experience
- Builder of enduring customer connections
- Fosters a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- BA in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or a relevant field is preferred, however 3+ years of sales analysis or operations experience within the CPG Industry
- VIP/SRS/IDIG/KARMA – GP Analytics – IRI/Nielson
- Advanced Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail is a must.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at time
Apply for this Job